Your jail break has reached an end for Chapter 2. The barriers between you and your freedom are a laser wall and a door. You will need to destroy both in order to escape. Our guide will walk you through to solve all the puzzles step by step to escape Doors and Rooms 2 Chapter 2 Stage 20. Please leave comments if you are still stuck or confused after reading our guide. Thank you!
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Badge: Grab the badge holder on the desk. Look inside the badge holder to get a badge number 1739.
2. Briefcase: Unlock the briefcase with password: 1739. Retrieve a clock needle and a key for the gun safe.
3. Gun Safe: Unlock the gun safe with the key. Obtain the shotgun on the shelf.
4. Control Box: Destroy the control box with shotgun which disables the laser wall.
5. Clue: Pick up a paper on the floor next to the door inside the disabled laser wall.
6. Newspaper: Check out the newspaper on the desk. Observe that the numbers have been circled in different colors as followed:
7. Clock: Insert the clock needle. Note that the default time is set to 4 o’clock. A number 120 is written on the clock background. Divide 120 with 4 Hours to get that each hour is equaled to 30.
Use the relationship that each hour equals 30, you can calculate the code based on the numbers from the newspaper:
60 150 210 + 330
Q1. Locate a notebook on the floor. Your clue from the notebook is a sequence of numbers: 3, 8, 11, 2.
Q2. Relocate to the radio. Change the dial to each number from the sequence and note what station each number corresponds to:
3 = 12
8 = 30
11 = 8
2 = 25
Combine all the stations numbers to get password: 1230825. You can now solve the quiz with the password.