Walkthrough Item Index
1. Gas Can
6. Horse Statue
9. Telescope Tube
10. Torch head
13. Locked Box
To unlock Stage 7, check out our Stage 7 unlock walkthrough guide. (You Will Need to Use Stage 1’s Secret Blue Key Through a Stage 2 Exit)
1. Gas Can: Pick up a can of gas on the bed.
2. Statue: Open bookshelf drawer. Get a cupid statue.
3. Bread: Open the refrigerator. Get a toast bread.
4. Wire: Get a piece of wire from the flower pot on the kitchen counter.
5. Toaster: Place the bread in the toaster. Get password from burnt toast: 9145.
7. Painting: Notice how the paintings above TV are arranged.
8. Cabinet: Use the key to unlock the cabinet door under the TV. Place angel statue on the top. Turn off both power switch. Insert green electrical wire. Turn the device back on.
9. Telescope Tube: Go up the stair. Grab the telescope tube on the staircase wall. Enter attic.
10. Torch head: Get torch head on the green counter. Combine torch head with gas can.
11. Lens: Open box on the orange counter. Get a telescope lens.
12. Stars: Combine telescope tube and lens. Place them on the tripod. There are four quadrants. Count the number of stars in each quadrant:
13. Locked Box: The number lock resembles the night sky through telescope lens. Enter passcode: 2, 3, 5, 4. Get a blue cabinet key.
14. Torch: Use the working torch on the wood panel on the wall. Some squares are burnt. This is the clue to the arrow puzzle.
15. Cabinet: Open the cabinet using blue cabinet key revealing eight plates each with a arrow on top.
Puzzle Solution: Recall the wood panel clue. Visualize that 32 small squares are actually eight big square with four quadrants. The burnt squares mark the direction where the arrow is pointing. Tap on each plate to modify the arrow direction. The painting above will slide open. Grab the bull horn.