1-7 Walkthrough Item Index
2. Basement Key
6. Wine Opener
9. Wine Bottle
12. Key hole
17. Bird Puzzle
How to unlock Stage 1-7:
1. You will have to obtain a secret item: Secret Metal Ornament from Stage 1-5.
2. Replay Stage 1-3. Locate the wall where the secret symbol is carved in the wall. Insert Secret Metal Ornament to open a secret door to access Stage 1-7.
3. Enter the secret passage to open up Stage 1-7.
1-7 Walkthrough1. Block: Open chest box. Get a stone block.
2. Basement Key: Open table drawer. Grab the basement key.
3. Solution: Open wall cabinet. Obtain a bottle of solution.
4. Knife: Go down to the first floor. Pick up the knife on the green counter top.
5. Cheese: Get the piece of cheese from the coffee table.
6. Wine Opener: Grab wine opener from the blue counter top.
7. Basement: Use the basement key to unlock the door. Go down to the basement.
8. Flour: Get some flour from the sack.
9. Wine Bottle: Pick up a bottle of wine from the shelf.
10. Rope: Sharpen the knife with the stone block. Use the knife to cut the rope. Release a chest box from the ceiling. Open the chest box. Get a key.
12. Key hole: Go back to second floor. Locate a hidden key hole on the side of the bookshelf. Insert T-key. Turn the key counterclockwise until the light turn green. This will trigger a switch and eject a puzzle.
13. Puzzle: Insert key. Solve the puzzle. A shelf on first floor will move and reveal a hidden room. If you are having a hard time solving it, we have provided the exact button steps to help you. Simply tap the buttons as shown in the picture.
14. Poison: Go back to first floor. Upon entering the hidden room, you will lose health every few seconds or so, so you have to be fast to block the air vent to prevent the poison gas. Combine Solution and Flour. Place the dough on the air vent to block the poison gas.
15. Bird: Open the blue box next to the door and get a cuckoo bird figurine.
16. Clock: Place the cuckoo bird figurine on the clock. There are four buttons at the bottom of the clock. The clock hands will move when each button is pressed. Pay extra attention to where the second hands point.
Button 1: Hour hand (12), Minute hand(9), Second hand(7)
Button 2: Hour hand (12), Minute hand(3), Second hand(3)
Button 3: Hour hand (6), Minute hand(9), Second hand(5)
Button 4: Hour hand (6), Minute hand(3), Second hand(9)
17. Bird Puzzle: Go back to the hidden room. Check out the puzzle box.
Puzzle Solution: Use the clues that you obtained from the cuckoo bird clock. The four sets of times are actually carved on the puzzle box. The “numbers” match the quadrant on the clock.
For example, the code 7 matches with the clock hands sitting at “9” and “12”.
Enter the passcode as shown in the picture if you are unsure about the solution.
Retrieve a medallion.
18. Medallion: Place the medallion on the front door key pad. Turn the medallion clockwise. Open the door and leave the house!
1. Touching the mouse without putting it to sleep first will cause you to lose health.
2. Hidden room is guarded with poison gas. Follow our steps to block the gas.