Walkthrough Item Index
2. Indian Doll
3. Pipe 1
6. Pipe 2
7. Gun Powder
9. Pry Bar
10. Gas Line
1. Shoe: Pick up a shoe next to chair.
2. Indian Doll: Grab Indian Doll on top of the cabinet.
3. Pipe 1: Open cabinet and get a pipe.
4. Painting: Solve puzzle painting by moving the tiles until it assembled the image below. Get the trapdoor key.
5. Trapdoor: Unlock trapdoor and go down to the kitchen.
6. Pipe 2: Open kitchen cabinet. Get a second piece of pipe.
7. Gun Powder: Retrieve a can of gun powder from the bookshelf.
8. Bamboo: Get a bamboo stem to the right of the chimney.
9. Pry Bar: Grab the pry bar behind the boxes.
10. Gas Line: Use the pry bar to remove the floor tile. Combine two pipes. Insert long pipe to connect stub-out and switch. Turn the switch.
a. Dismantle shoe.
b. Dismantle the can of gun powder.
c. Combine bamboo stem and gun powder.
d. Combine shoelace with bamboo stem. You have just assemble a bomb. Place the bomb on the crack in the wall. Light the bomb with Indian Doll. Enter a hidden room.
13. Magnet: Get the magnet stick on the bottom layer of the shelf.
14. Map: Go back to the kitchen. Place the magnet stick on the world map on the dining table. The magnet will effect the compasses: Red (7), Purple (5), Orange (2), Green (9).
15. Padlock: Use the clues from the world map to unlock the padlock: 7925. Obtain the door key.
16. Door: Use the door key on the door in the hidden room. You have escaped!
S1. Go to the kitchen. Fill the empty bottle with water from the sink.
S2. Fill the kettle in the hidden room with water. Then light the stove below with Indian Doll. The boil water will steam up the mirror above.
S3. Check out the clue on the mirror.
S4. Light the chimney with Indian doll. Then go to the bedroom. A few bricks has fall out revealing a puzzle. Press down the stones as shown in the hidden room mirror.