Laboratory 303 Map
Walkthrough Item Index
7. Control Pad
Laboratory 303 Walkthrough
1. Knife: Get surgical knife on the cart.
2. Gloves: Obtain gloves in the cart.
3. Paper: Pick up a piece of paper on the floor. The paper contains a DNA diagram.
4. Belt: Take the belt on the rack.
5. Tape: Open the lower drawer. Grab a roll of tape.
6. Battery: Put on gloves. Retrieve a battery from the water tank.
7. Control Pad: The control pad is broken. Wrap the loose wire with tape. Place the belt between the gears. Put the battery in the slot. Push the up arrow.
8. Canister: A canister is ejected from the machine. Grab the canister. Dismantle the canister and get an empty canister and a key card.
9. Keypad: Locate keypad next to the glass door. Observe the key card in the inventory. Notice four asterisks each with a dot. The dot indicates the location of key on the keypad. Enter combination on the keypad:
Then press big button below. Glass room is unlocked.
10. Fruit: Use the surgical knife to get a red fruit.
11. Sample: Combine red fruit and surgical knife. Dismantle the cut fruit. Place sample in the canister.
12. Lower: Go back to the control pad. Press the down arrow to lower the canister into the machine.
13. Computer: Go to the desktop computer. Check out the DNA on the screen. Use the scroll bar to see all four samples. Recall the hint you picked up earlier. You have to spot the difference between the samples on the left and the original DNA on the right.
The number of differences are: 4(A)-2(B)-5(C)-8(D).
14. Exit: Locate keypad on next to the door. Swipe the key card. Enter the password: 4258 4(A)-2(B)-5(C)-8(D). The door is unlocked. Escape room 303.