The chapter 3-6 is located in the patient recovery room. In this post, we will walk you through the various puzzles inside this stage.
First all, pick up everything available in the room.
1. Bottle of cleaner on the floor.
2. A small knife inside the drawer.
3. Piece of Cotton on the bed to the right.
4. Rope under the bed on the right.
5. Piece of paper note under the pillow.
6. A window rope hanging near the left of the room.
7. Place the window rope near the top right corner of the window. Pull it to show the windows behind it. Combine the letters from both window to see “PLEDGE”
9. Observe the note that you have gotten from under the pillow. You will see that RGB gets erased and cut. To do that, combine the chemicals with the cotton. Then use the knife to cut out the picture in the drawing. You will see a safe. Use the code that you have gotten previously to open the safe: 9660. Grab the key inside.
11. Tie the rope to the shelf to the left and escape from the room!