The key to escape from this room in D&R 2 is to obtain the padlock key from the safe. To do so you will have to gather clues behind the mirror and from the water tank. If you are stuck with this room, please use our walkthrough to help you escape! Please feel free to make any comments if you are still having trouble to find everything in this stage.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Hammer: Grab the hammer on top of the wooden grate.
2. Mirror: Use the hammer to smash the mirror. Look at the mirror closely and note a diagram of arrows. The arrows are showing Right, Left, Left, and Right.
3. Locker: Open locker to obtain a wrench inside.
4. Dial: Use the wrench to turn the dial.
5. Water Tank: Turn the valve to release the water. As the water tank fills up, some colored balls raise up. Count the number of balls in each color: Red(2), Blue(7), Green(1), Yellow(4).
6. Safe: Recall the diagram of arrows that you saw behind the mirror. It is the direction in which you will enter the combination. The arrow colors correspond to the ball colors from the water tank. Enter combination as following: Red (2 right), Green (1 left), Yellow (4 left), Blue (7 right). After tapping the arrows, you will obtain the password: 2967. Get a padlock key.
7. Door: Open your inventory and use the padlock key to unlock the padlock on the door. Open the door and you have escaped to your freedom!
Q1. Revisit the dial on the wall. Notice there are three hand wheels. Count the number of spokes for each of the wheels. Yellow (4), Red (8), Green (6).
Q2. Pick up tablet computer inside the wall shelf. The screen shows three wheels in the order of yellow, red, green. Enter the password: 486 and tap on Enter key to ace the quiz!