You have to play gardener in this stage to escape from the garden. Gets different cups to grow different flowers and unlock the codes for the door. We have written a detailed guide to help you unlock this room escape every step of the way. Please leave comments if you still have any trouble beating the stage.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Shovel: Grab the shovel.
2. Yellow Cup: Dig the illuminated spot with the shovel to get a yellow cup.
3. Tablet: Take the red cup and the blue cup.
4. Water: Fill all three cups with water at the pond.
5. Flowers: Apply water from each cup to the planter. Blue, Red, and Yellow flowers will appear and are arranged in shape of numbers.
Red = 268
Blue = 597
Yellow = 432
6. Password: Enter the password under each colored flower. Press the button once the passwords are entered. The flowers become illuminated and the stone door is unlocked.
7. Door: Exit the yard through the illuminated stone.
Q1. Count the number of each colored flower in the planter. Red = 34, Yellow = 28, Blue = 31.
Q2. Locate a stone plaque. The stone plaque shows three different flowers: Red, Yellow, and Blue. Use the numbers of flowers that you have obtained in the previous step. Enter password: 342831 to complete the quiz.