In Chapter 1 stage 19 of D&R season 2, you are trapped in a temple. You will have to find the secret to the pyramid by filling in the missing blocks. Then you will have to find the missing key pieces from the two statues at the two legs of the pyramid. After that you can access the secret trap door from the Buddha statue. We have written a detailed walkthrough to help you solve all the puzzles and escape with the perfect completion! You can use the answers from our guide to quickly escape from the room. Please leave comments and let us know if you are still having trouble beating the stage.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Floor: Go around the room to collect missing pyramid blocks. Pick up one of the blocks from the floor.
2. Wall: Grab a block on the wall.
3. Vase: Open the vase to obtain the block inside.
4. Sarcophagus: Open the sarcophagus to find a hidden block.
5. Cipher: There is a cipher clue at the bottom of the pyramid. Use it to solve the pyramid puzzle with the individual blocks that you have picked up.
6. Pyramid: Remove two misplaced blocks off the pyramid. Translate the symbols on the pyramid into numbers using the cipher. We have converted all the numbers to save you time. See the image below. Notice that the number on each block are sum of the two blocks right below it. The key to solving this puzzle is by placing the blocks with the correct numbers.
7. When you complete the pyramid puzzle by inserting the missing blocks, a column will rise at the top of pyramid. The column has four sections: headpiece, eyes, nose, mouth. You can change the sections of the column so that it matches with the faces at the two legs of the pyramid shown in steps 8 and 9.
8 & 9 Faces: After you have matched the faces from step 7. The gemstones at 8 and 9 will become illuminated. Secret compartments are revealed at each statue allowing you to grab two key pieces.
10. Exit: Combine two key pieces that you have obtained. Locate a Buddha statue on the wall. Grab the Bonus Star at the statue forehead if you wish to collect the bonus star before you insert the key. Insert the combined key. The Buddha is illuminated. Push the wall open to escape from the Buddha temple!
Q1. Locate quiz at the top of the pyramid stairs. Use the cipher at the bottom of the pyramid to decipher the code.
Flowers: 2 x 1000 = 2000
Air: 1 x 100 = 100
Half Circle: 3 x 10 = 30
Line: 5 x 1 = 5
The answer to the quiz is 2135.