For stage 1 of Doors and Rooms 2 Chapter 2, you are stuck in a classroom. The only way out is to escape through the locked front door. You will solve a scrabble crossword puzzle and obtain the password through a cipher chart with numbers and letters.
With our walkthrough, you can escape and beat the stage easily. Please let us know if you are still having trouble beating the stage by leaving comments.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
1. Eraser: Grab the eraser from top of the desk.
2. Paper: Obtain the scrap paper cover with pencil marks from top of the desk. Erase the pencil marks with eraser revealing the cipher chart underneath.
3. Scrabble: The scrabble tiles lay on top of the desk. Notice three tiles are marked with question mark. Use the surrounding tiles to help you figure out the missing tiles:
4. Chest Box: A locked chest box is placed under the TV. Use the cipher chart to decipher the passcode. Locate each letter in the chart. Each column and row are numbered. Multiply the row number and column number where the letters are located.
Red = A = 6*3 = 18
Yellow = I = 9*3 = 27
Green = L = 7*8 = 56
Combine all the numbers and you will have the final password: 182756. Unlock the chest box to take the door key from the box.
5. Door: Escape through the door key by using the door key.