In Doors and Rooms 2 Chapter 2-10, you are trapped in the room with broken fans. The only way out is through a locked door. No key can be found. You have to improvise and combine the items around the room to help you escape. This walkthrough will indicate all the puzzles and items for you to get. Please feel free to leave comments if you are still stuck after applying our guide.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Bottle: Pick up the spray bottle on top of the shelf.
2. Power cell: Grab the power cell on top of the heater.
3. Gas Tank: Obtain the gas tank on the floor.
4. Crowbar: Get crow bar inside ventilating Fan C.
5. Cabinet: Use the crowbar to open the wall mounted power cabinet. Insert the power cell.
6. Fans: Go over to the ventilating fans. Press the green start button. Notice the direction in which the fans are turning and the number written on the fan.
Fan A: number 3 turning left
Fan B: number 8 turning right
Fan C: number 4 turning left
Fan D: number 5 turning right
7. Safe: Grab the lighter in front of the safe. Apply the spray bottle on the smudge on the right. Get combination: ADCB.
Arrange the information you obtain from the fans in the correct order.
Fan A: number 3 turning left (landing on 7)
Fan D: number 5 turning right (landing on 2)
Fan C: number 4 turning left (landing on 8)
Fan B: number 8 turning right (landing on 6)
Q1. Locate the cell phone on top of the box. The quiz consists of a series of meters. The meters have arrows but numbers are missing.
Q2. Go back to the wall mounted power cabinet. Cross reference the arrows from the quiz to the meter inside the cabinet. Match to get the password: 74892.
Q3. Enter the quiz answer: 74892. You have solve the quiz!