In Doors and Rooms 2 Chapter 2-11, you are trapped inside a radio station recording room. Follow our step-by-step walkthrough to achieve a 3-star passing. Please feel free to leave comments if you are still stuck after applying our guide.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Coin: Pick up a coin on the floor.
2. Cabinet: Open the cabinet drawer and get a circuit board.
3. Timer: Check out the timer display on top of the floor. Use the coin to loosen the screws at all four corners. Remove the cover. Insert circuit board into the slots on the right to turn the power on. Get the password from the red letters: ESCAPE.
4. Disc: Go over to the desk and take the CD next to the phone. Notice the tracklist listed on the CD cover.
5. Player: Open the CD player. Insert the CD disc and close the player. You are able to change the track with the arrows. Note the different tracks and the numbers.
Armed with the track names and the numbers, compare the numbers and the song titles from the CD tracklist side by side. Observe that the telephone keypad is really a cipher key. Each of the letter range corresponds to a given number. Below is the alphabet comparison and the end result of the cipher solution.
Track 1 – 568347 – LOVE IS
Track 2 – 374329 – FRIDAY
Track 3 – 636679 – MEMORY
Track 4 – 367968 – FOR YOU
Track 5 – 843626 – THE MAN
Track 6 – 467228 – IMPACT
ABC – 2
DEF – 3
GHI – 4
JKL – 5
MNO – 6
PQRS – 7
TUV – 8
WXYZ – 9
Q1. Locate quiz question on one of the computer screen. The quiz clue consists of a string of grey lines. Notice the clue resembles the timer display. Superimpose the quiz clue on top of the timer display. Ignore the red part, the password will emerge: 129587. Enter the password. You have pass the quiz!