Chapter 2 Stage 15 features a studio filming a weather report. Search the room for clues to help you escape. The key is well hidden through different chains of puzzle. You must study the weather in order to find the clues.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Spread Paint: Pick up a can of green spray paint on the floor.
2. Green Screen: Apply the spray paint to the green screen covering three dots: red, yellow, and blue.
3. Blue Cable Wire: Grab a loose blue cable wire.
4. Red Cable Wire: Get a red cable wire on the bottom of the white board.
5. Green Cable Wire: Pick up a loose green cable wire laying on top of the green screen.
6. Extension: Locate a gap between cable wires on the floor. Insert all three colored cable wires.
7. Weather Map: Take a look at the weather map now. Notice three weather clouds are highlighted with colored circles. Note: If you looked at the weather map before you applied the spray paint, the areas were covered with solid colors.
Yellow: Sunny with cloud
8. Broadcast System control: Find the broadcast system control. Change each squares to match the weather clouds from the weather map obtained from the previous step. Get a success code output: 9317.
9. Locked Box: Use the success code: 9317 to unlock the box on the table to the right. Retrieve a USB memory drive and a connector.
10. Laptop computer: Insert the USB memory drive into the laptop computer. Tap Video 2 button on the screen. This will change the weather projector screen.
11. Temperature: Go back to the screen where weather map was showing. The screen now displays a temperature chart. Observe the order of the temperature and their corresponding numbers.
12. Puzzle: Locate a puzzle box to the left. Open the compartment at top left corner. Insert connector to power up the system. Adjust the dials to reflect the temperature chart in the order of 14, 18, 24, 20, 22, 30, 10. Slide the switch at the top to the left. A compartment will open with the final door key for you to grab.
Q1. Locate the quiz on a video camera recorder display. The weather map with five segments greyed out and five weather icons are your clue.
Q2. Go over to the weather map. View the weather map by tapping to video 1 on the laptop. Check out the five grey-out segments. Notice small numbers imprinted at each segment. See image below. Match the numbers in the order in which the weather icons appear. Go back to the camera recorder quiz, enter the password: 37485. You have passed the quiz!