As the newest update, five new stages are introduced to Chapter 2: Stage 16 to 20. The stages will take you room to room in a prison facility which you will be using available resources to solve puzzle and escape. In Chapter 2 Stage 16, your journey starts in a prison cell. In order to escape, you will need to fabricate your own key. This walkthrough guide you through every single step so that you can escape without a sweat. Please leave comments if you are still stuck or confused after reading our guide. Thank you!
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Water Bottle: Pick up a water bottle.
2. Bed: Get a knife from top of the bed.
3. Table: Grab the pencil on top of the desk.
4. Food Tray: Get a piece of bread and a spoon.
5. Paper: Pick up a piece of blank paper. Combine the pencil and paper. The paper will be covered with lead from the pencil.
6. Toothbrush: Grab the tooth brush on the floor. Combine toothbrush and knife. Get a piece of plastic. Place the plastic on the spoon.
7. Faucet: Turn on the faucet. Fill the water bottle with water.
8. Cooking Wire: Locate a cooking wire on the floor. Put the paper with lead on top of the dry grass and the spoon with plastic on top of the frame. Place the water bottle to the left of the setting. The paper will ignite and melt the plastic inside the spoon. Grab the spoon. Open up your inventory and dismantle the bread. You will find a key mold. Insert the liquid plastic. Retrieve the key.
Q1. Check out the quiz on top of the desk. The hint on the quiz paper define each symbol:
/ = divide the number by half (ex: 4 x 1/2 = 2)
X = multiply the number by zero (ex: 8 x 0 = 0)
O = multiply the number by two (ex: 12 x 2 = 24)
Q2. Go over to the calender on the wall. Pick up the dates which is shown as “?” on the quiz:
22 (backslash), 16 (circled), 11 (X-marked), 26 (backslash), 7 (circled).
Decipher the dates and the symbols according to the hint, you will get: 11, 32, 0, 13, 14.