Continuing on the jail break, you are in a security office in Doors and Rooms 2 Chapter 2 Stage 19. In order to escape, you will need to hack into the computer system and access the data base. Please leave comments if you are still stuck or confused after reading our guide. Thank you!
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. ID Card: Grab an ID Card from the desk.
2. Drawer: Open the drawer to get a faucet handle and a bottle of glue.
3. Wire: Pick up a piece of wire under the sink inside the metal cover.
4. Drain: Use the wire to get a key from the drain. Separate the key from the wire using dismantle.
5. Cabinet: Open cabinet B-105 with the key. Grab a crumbled paper ball and a pair of scissors.
6. Faucet: Place the handle on the faucet. Turn on the hot water. The steam reveals a puzzle on the mirror above.
Check your inventory to dismantle the crumbled paper ball. You will get a hint and a dice.
The hint 62156 gives you an idea on how to decipher the puzzle by reconstructing the dice. Imagine that you are following a path along the numbers on the dice. You start with 6 at the top, fold it once to get 2, fold it again to get 1 at the bottom, wrap it back to the side at 5, then end it with 6 at the top.
Use the same logic to solve the dice puzzle from the mirror, the only exception is that the sequence is longer this time.
You start with 6, travel to 2 like how it is shown by the hint.
You can only travel to “3” between 2 and 1 on the bottom.
Then you only have “4” between 1 and 5.
Finally, complete the sequence going from 5 to 6.
Q1. Locate the notebook on the floor next to the door. Your are given the hint: X=??????.
Q2. Take a look at the drain, notice that the metal cover is actually placed incorrectly. “Imagine” to change the orientation and combine the scribbles on the top-right corner and bottom -left corner. You will get password: 376592 from the combined markings. Use the password to complete the quiz!