In stage 2 of D&R Season 2 Chapter 2, you are locked inside a library. The door is locked with both a keycard and a password. You will have to dig through the library to figure out the secret behind the books. Our walkthrough guides you every step of the way to help you solve all the puzzles easy and fast. Please let us know if you have any questions after reading our guides.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Cart: Grab the book from the top of the cart.
2. Books: Get three books from location as shown in the image below.
3. Magazine: Check out the magazine on the table. There is a picture of a bar chart. Note the height of each of the “bars”.
4. Safe: Remove the books blocking the safe. Place books from your inventory in the shelf above the safe. Arranged the books so that their heights resemble the magazine bar chart picture. Open the safe to grab a key card.
Before you exit the scene, notice that each book has a number. Note down all the numbers and they spell out the secret password: 372589.
5. Keycard: Insert keycard into the machine. Enter password 372589 to unlock the door. Escape from the library by exiting through the glass door.
B1. Look closely at the bookshelf. You will see a book titled: BONUS at the bottom right of the shelf. Tap on the book cover a few times. The red stripe will snap and reveal a star-shaped bookmark. Get the bonus star!