In D&R Season 2 Chapter 2 Stage 3, you are stuck inside a lab where you will have to conduct scientific experiments to escape. This walkthrough will help you to complete all of the puzzles and solve the quizzes. Please let us know if you are having trouble beating the stage and we will try to help!
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Blackboard: Read the instructions on how to assemble a Electromagnet on the blackboard. You need three components: Wire, Nail, and Battery.
2. Cabinet: Open the wall cabinet to get a battery.
3. Burner: Pick up a nail on top of the burner.
4. Drawer: Open the drawer to grab the wire.
5. Plate: Before you get into the Plate, assemble the Electromagnet. First combine the nail and wire. Then combine the nail/wire combo with battery. Locate a metal plate cover with metal powders. Use the electromagnet on the plate. A password is then revealed: 5627.
7. Test Tubes: Apply PH indicator to each test tubes. The liquid will change color. Compare the color to the PH Scale from step 6. Translate the test results into numbers.
Test Tube A = Red = 1
Test Tube B = Green = 7
Test Tube C = Blue = 9
Test Tube D = Yellow = 4
8. Keypad: The letter DABC is engraved on the keypad. With the lab result from previous step, enter the password: 4179 to unlock the door and escape!
Q1. Go back to the test tube. Read the fluid level on each test tube.
Test Tube A = 4
Test Tube B = 17
Test Tube C = 9
Test Tube D = 13
Combine the numbers. Get password: 417913.
Q2. Turn on the computer at the corner of the room. Enter the password 417913 to complete the stage quiz.