In Doors and Rooms S2 Chapter 2 Stage 4, you are stuck inside a locker room. Your goal is to find the players and their numbers. Use the calender, white board, and lockers as clues to help you find the door key. This walkthrough will help you to finish all of the puzzles and solve the quizzes. We have provided quick answers for all the passwords. Please let us know by commenting if you are having trouble beating the stage.
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
3. Calender: Look at the calender. Note down the player of the month shown as “Center 7 . Long” = C. Long 7.
4. Pipen: SF. Pipen’s jersey is hanging in his locker. Get SF. Pipen’s player number: 4.
5. Rodman: PF. Rodmon’s jersey is hanging in his locker. Get PF. Rodman’s player number: 6.
6. Whiteboard: Observe the player name and number on the top right side: PG. Haper 9. You have now uncovered the player number of all five players. Summary below:
PG. Haper (9)
SF. Pipen (4)
PF. Rodmon (6)
SG. Zordan (5)
C. Long (7)
On the left side of the whiteboard is a strategy chart. The arrow indicates the order of each player. The order is PG -> SF -> PF -> SG -> C. With that you will have the password: 94657.
7. Box: Enter the password: 94657 to open the box and get the door key.