In Doors and Rooms 2 (D&R 2) Chapter 2 Stage 7, you are locked inside a subway station. To escape from this nightmare, the only way is to figure out the secret inside the subway metro maps. Figure out the number of stations between each of the routes to access the locked safe. We have provided a detailed walkthrough to help you complete the puzzles, or you could simply use the answers to pass this stage fast. Please feel free to leave comments if you still cannot beat the stage with our cheat guide. Thanks!
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
Main Escape | Bonus Star | Quiz Solution
1. Coin: Pick up an $1 coin on the floor.
2. Ashtray: Find an $1 coin in the ashtray.
3. Post-it Note: Grab the post-it on the safe.
4. Vending Machine: Insert two $1 coins into the vending machine. Select the Metro Card to purchase it. The Metro Card will dispense into the tray below. Grab the Metro Card.
5. Map: Locate the map on the wall. There are five metro lines: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple. Open inventory and read the Post-It note. Based on the examples shown on the Metro Card, the number is based on the number of stations between beginning and ending stations. The color arrows in between the stations show you which metro line route to take.
From Bronx to Aven: Get on BronxStation. Change to purple line on Tremon Station. Change to yellow line on HillStation. Pass Wood, Kings, Fort. Change back to red line on Bay Station. Arrive at Aven Station. You will pass total of 8 stations.
From Fulton to Tremon: Get on Fulton Station. Pass Recto Station. Change to red line on Bay Station. Change to green line on Hunt Station. Change to yellow line on Wood Station. Change to purple line on Hill Station. Arrive at Tremon Station. You will pass total of 7 Stations.
From Zerega to Recto: Get on Zerega Station. Change to purple line on Hill Station. Change to red line on Tremon Station. Pass Hunt statoin. Change to yellow line on Bay Station. Arrive at Recto Station. You will pass total of 6 stations.
From Marble to Queen: Get on Marble Station. Change to yellow line on Wood station. Pass Kings, Fort. Change to red line on Bay station. Change back to green line on Hunt Station. Pass Stein and Rock. Arrive at Queen Station. You will pass a total of 9 stations.
Combine the station numbers together to get the password: 8769
6. Safe: Go to the safe and input the password: 8769 . Open the safe and obtain the door key.
7. Door: Use the door key to unlock the door. You have now escaped from the subway station!
B1. Investigate the book under the safe. Get the $5 money from inside the book. Open the drawer and take an $1 coin.
B2. Insert the $5 money bill and $1 coin into the vending machine. Purchase a $6 Star Card. You have now found the bonus star!
Q1. Locate the tablet computer on the floor. For the quiz, you need to find out when will the train arrive at Sarato station if the train rail leave Prince station on 10:20.
Q2. Take a look at the map. Note that each segment requires 2 minutes of travel time. There are a total of 14 segments between Prince station and Sarato station. 14 segments x 2 minutes each = 28 minutes.