Exploring a secret underground chamber in Doors and Rooms Chapter 3 Stage 3. The door is blocked by a huge statue. The key to unlock the door is two daggers. Follow our detail walkthrough guide to decipher the passcode and obtain the dragon and phoenix daggers. Please leave comments if you are still stuck or confused after reading our guide. Thank you!
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
1. Stick: Pick up a stick.
2. Hay: Pick up some hay from the haystack. Combine the hay with stick to make a broom.
3. Vase: Get a vase next to the wall.
4. Water: Use the vase to remove the water surrounding the incense burners. Grab a metal bar. Notice the numbers engraved on each burner: Circle (4), Star (9), Pentagon (7).
5. Cipher: Notice the writings on the wall.
6. Coffin: Locate a stone coffin. Decipher the password using the numbers on the incense burners and the writings on the wall. Enter combination: 947 (九四七). A chain is revealed. Use the broom to clear the area in front of the chain. Insert the metal bar into the slot. Turn the handle. A dagger with phoenix head will reveal. Grab the dagger.
7. Left Chain: Use the dagger to cut the chain on the left.
8. Right Chain: Use the dagger to cut the chain on the right. A heavy metal spiked ball will fall and destroy the statue revealing another dagger. Grab the dagger with dragon head.
9. Door: Go to the door. Notice carvings of dragon and phoenix. Insert dragon dagger on the left and phoenix dagger on the right. Check out the puzzle on the door. Nine little men are displayed on the door. Three sequences will be played. You need to watch each sequence and repeat it. Solutions as shown below. Once you complete the sequences. The door will open.
Q1. Locate quiz on top of the wooden box. Some part of the quiz is written in the same characters as on the wall. Decipher the code: 八五九三 = 8593.
Q2. Solve the equation: 8593 – 1234 = 7359. The answer to the quiz is 7359.