In Doors and Rooms 2 Chapter 3 Stage 4, you enter a temple. The door is locked with a sophisticated puzzle with a few component missing. Follow our walkthrough guide to retrieve all the missing parts and unlock the way out. Please leave comments if you are still stuck or confused after reading our guide. Thank you!
We have divided the walkthrough guide into 3 sections to help you backtrack if you have already passed the stage. If you are aiming for 100% three star completion the first time around, simply follow the steps in order.
1. Ladder: Pick up a ladder.
2. Metal Bar: Place the ladder next to the cloth awning. Get a metal bar.
3. Floor: Notice the pattern on the carpet. Look under the carpet. Use the metal bar to pry open a secret compartment. Retrieve a knife wrapped in a ribbon. Dismantle the knife and ribbon.
4. Plant: Grab the plant next to the pond. Combine knife and plant to create a flute.
5. Snake: Place the flute next to the snake. Recall the pattern on the carpet. Notice the design resembles the flute, and the positions of the filled-rectangle. Play the notes to defeat the snake. Solution as shown below. Grab a four-point star.
6. Pillow: Take the pillow from one of the pillars.
7. Wet: Go over to the pond. Wet the pillow.
8. Fire: Use the wet pillow to put out the fire. Get a hexagon bar.
9. Gate: Unlock the leash at the bottom of the gate. Open the gate. Notice the design created by the overlapping gates.
10. Door: Insert four-point star into the door. A puzzle is revealed. Place the hexagon bar in the empty spot. The ribbon can be overlaid on the hexagon bar or the round bar.
Recall the design on the gate. Each shape is embedded in the gate. Count the number of each shape: Square(4), Hexagon(2), Triangle(8), Circle(3).
Each bar on the puzzle is different shape. Pick out the letter based on the number count on the gate.
The fourth letter on the square bar is M.
The second letter on the hexagon bar is A.
The eighth letter on the triangle bar is N.
The third letter on the circle bar is E.
Enter the letters in the squares at the bottom of the puzzle: M, A, N, E. You have unlock the door.
Q1. Locate clue on one of the pillars. You are given the clue: Y = 14.
Q2. Go back to the puzzle on the door. List out all the letters and put them in order: ABCDEILMNOPRSY.
Y is the fourteenth letter.
O is the tenth letter.
E is the fifth letter.
I is the sixth letter.