Walkthrough Item Index
Chapter 2 Stage 10 Walkthrough
1. Knife: Pick up a knife on the chair.
2. Can: Grab a can of dog food on the floor.
3. Chain: Get a chain on the lamp.
4. Beaker: Place the chain in the beaker. Turn on the gas. The chain will melt. Take the beaker. Use the knife to pry open a wood block on the table. Get a mold. Combine melted metal and key mold. Dismantle the mold. Get a key.
7. Bears: Check out the teddy bears. Notice the symbols on each of the bear collar and the direction of their eyes. Use the knife to get a SD card holder from the teddy bear with a red bow.
8. Circuit: Turn the dials on the machine to match the hint on teddy bears –
bottom right, bottom left, top left, right.
10. Bottle: Get a spray bottle on the nightstand. Open drawer and get a clue with weather symbols.
11. Solution: Grab a bottle of solution on the bottom layer of the book shelf.
12. Message: Combine spray bottle and solution. Spread the liquid on a black paper on the desk. Get hint – <><>><.
15. Books: Check out the book shelf. The cabinet with a record symbol should open. Tap on the book in the order of their height to match the volume diagram –
No symbol, sun, cloud, angels, flower, snow flake.
16. Hidden: Locate a box on the table. Use the spray bottle on it. Get a message – NEWS each pair with a mystery symbol.
17. Password: Go back to the bedroom. Change the dials to match the message – NEWS – North, east, west, south. Get combination – 19528.
18. Key: Go back to workshop. Enter combination – 19528. Get a red key.
19. Safe: Use the red key to unlock the safe. Take the keycard for door B. Each green button presents a math equation. Solve equations.
1. 1 x 1 = 1
2. 2 + 5 = 7
3. 7 – 2 = 5
4. 3 x 3 = 9
5. 8 – 5 = 3
Get password – 17593.