Stuck in Chapter 2 Stage 2 of Doors and Rooms 3? Use the best walkthrough to help you beat the stage.
Walkthrough Item Index
12. Odd Mackerel:
15. Yellow Ball:
3. Hammer: Open chest box. Grab a hammer.
4. Vase: Use the hammer to break the flower vase. Get a square with eagle image.
5. Nails: Use hammer to remove nails on a locked cabinet. Open cabinet door and get a hat and a square with frog image.
7. Glass: Locate a glass hanging on the wall. Open the cover. Insert four squares. From left to right, the order is Eagle → Snake → Frog → Worm. Slide the switch at the top. A basement entrance is revealed.
8. Candle: Grab candle on top of the wooden crate.
9. Rack: Get the rack next to the stair.
10. Feather: Dismantle the hat. Get a feather. Dip the feather with ink on the table.
11. Drawing: Use the inked feather on the “Odd Mackerel” drawing. The missing piece is filled in. This is the password clue to the Odd Mackerel wall mount.
12. Odd Mackerel: Solve the puzzle. Adjust the location of each bone to match the clue. See image solution below. Pull the tail. Mackerel’s mouth will open. Retrieve a blue ball.
13. Bucket: The bucket is broken. Insert two nails on the broken wood. Use the hammer on the nails. Fill the bucket with water.
1. Do not grab the red ball before filling the trap in the basement with water.